Eaglereach On The Water
Located on the Gold Coast in Queensland, close to Runaway Bay shopping Centre & Harbourtown Shopping Complex. Also close to a host of restaurants.
Delightfull Lake Views, feed the ducks and swans from your private deck.
2 bedroom free standing home on a fabulous lake with lock up garage for one a parking & off street parking for 2 vehicles and fully air-conditioned.
Bedding :2xK or 1xK / 2xS
Master bedroom with spa bath ensuite, opens onto water
Gourmet kitchen, 2nd bathroom with full sized bath & seperate toilet. Lounge and deck opening onto lake.
1x Small dog welcome (under 30kg)
(sorry, no cats)
*RATE - Minimum 5 night stay from $150 per night
Prices based on 2 adults twin share for additional adults add $50 per person per night.
*Low Season Rate- From $150 / night
*Peak Season Rate- From $200 / night
*Bond of $500 for stays up to 21 nights OR $1000 bond for stays longer than 21 nights is required.
Small Dog charge $10 per day.
Cleaning & linen fee of $150 applies for all bookings.
*A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking & the balance is due 21 days prior to arrival.
Book now - 02 49 388 233
Open plan living & loungeroom
Out door Dining area
Ensuite bathroom with spa bath.
2nd bathroom also has seperate toilet
Main bedroom with lake views
Gated entrance for privacy and saftey.
View from lounge room over private deck.
Fish off your own private deck and jetty !!
Two swimming pools and spa in the gated complex to enjoy.
Walk around gated lake.
Enjoy boating on the Lake.
Things To Do
* Located on the water with your own private jetty, feel free to bring your paddle boat or kayak.
* Fish off the Jetty. Or maybe feeding the many swans, fish & ducks is more your thing?
* Maybe you would prefer to just chill out with a book around one of the two pools located in the complex.
* Hire a BBQ boat from the Marina in Runaway Bay, you can cruise up to Wave Break Island and enjoy the day on the water or just stay close and explore all the water ways.
* Visit Surfers Paradise on Wednesday and Friday nights to the Surfers Paradise night markets.
* If shopping is on the agenda, all the Gold Coasts major centers are within 30-40 minutes - Pacific Fair, Australia Fair, Oasis Shopping Centre, Marina Mirage and of course Surfers Paradise. A 10 minute drive and you'll find a bargain at Harbour Town Factory Outlets or go to the Movies.
* If you're feeling lucky, Conrad Jupiter’s Casino is 35 minutes away and has many bars and wonderful restaurants. Dinner and show packages are also on offer. Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre at Broadbeach hosts regular exciting events. Enjoy coffee while you view the Gold Coast from the 78th floor of Q1, one of the Worlds tallest residential buildings.
* The Gold Coast is home to many major theme parks such as Sea World Movie , World, Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild and White Water World.
Places To Go
* There are several other major attractions in and around the Gold Coast Australian Outback Spectacular, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Fleas Wildlife Park, many World Class Golf Courses, the Famous Twin Towns Club.
* North to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo.
* South to Byron Bay, Tropical Fruit World, Crystal Castle.
* Inland to Mount Tamborine, Paradise Country Aussie Farm.
* Lots of FREE things to do. Surfers Paradise beach front Night Markets every Wednesday and Friday nights, Broadbeach Mall, Carrara Markets, Currumbin Rock Pool, Tamborine craft village and antiques.
* Wine tours: Relaxing day sampling wines from our local Gold Coast Wineries.
* Take a joy flight for a birds eye view of the Gold Coast.
* Whale Watching: enjoy the sights of these gentle giants from the deep as they play in the warmer waters during their annual migration.
* Bush Walking: The Gold Coast has some of the best bush walking trails in Australia.
* Events: Super GP, Magic Million, Blue Festival on Broadbeach, Winter Sun.
* Brisbane Airport (approx 1 hour 15 minutes)
* Coolangatta Airport (approx 30 minutes)
© Eaglereach Wilderness Resort
A QuasiSpace.biz Site